Thursday, August 14, 2014

Scrapbook Club–Pathfinding

So the new Idea Book is here and the first collection that I am playing with is called Pathfinding.  If you love fall colors and themes then this is the collection for you.

Pathfinding Pages 1&2 - Smaller

Each of the Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go Kits uses the Cricut Artbooking cartridge to create titles, accent pieces, embellishments, and more of each of the 2 pages.

Pathfinding Close-Ups (2)

Pathfinding Close-Ups (3)

I love this overlay cut that is used under the journaling sentiment.

Pathfinding Close-Ups (1)

In addition to the products that come in the Pathfinding Workshop on the Go Kit I added the My Crush Wildwood Clips (Z2047) to my pages.

Pathfinding Pages 3&4 - Smaller

I also wanted to try and use a special tool or technique on the pages that CTMH didn’t do. So I used the Woodgrain Embossing folder to emboss just 2 pieces of cardstock on each layout.  Can you see it?

Pathfinding Close-Ups (7)

I bet you can now.  What a fun look and texture it adds to the pages.  I just love it.

Pathfinding Close-Ups (4)Pathfinding Close-Ups (5)Pathfinding Close-Ups (6)

As always, you can choose to buy the Workshop on the Go Kit which includes the stamp set and embellishments or just get the paper and choose what embellishments you want to purchase.  The choice is up to you.

I used the embellishments that came in the Workshop on the Go Kit and added the My Crush Wildwood Clips.

So who wants to join in the fun?

Thursday, September 11 at 6:30pm

Sunday, September 14 at 2pm

Cost starts at just $25 and includes a full paper packet (you'll have leftovers) and 2 of the embellishments needed to complete the pages.
But, remember you choose how much you want to spend and purchase only the embellishments and tools that you want.


Register by Thursday, August 21

If you can't make it to the workshop, simply purchase the Pathfinding Workshop On The Go Kit and I'll include my instructions for both layouts for free.

Mark you Calendar for upcoming Scrapbook Club Dates:

October 9 & 12

November 6 & 9

December 11 & 14

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment