Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Items of Business–wait I mean FREE Product!!!

Hello everyone!  I know it has been a while since I have posted because I am feverishly working to keep my head above water.  I have been creating new projects, teaching new classes, and hosting Open Houses for the 1st time.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is starting to come into view.

Mystery Hostess Winner

Anyway, I know you are all anxiously waiting to find out who is the winner of the Idea Book Celebration Mystery Hostess Party.  Well, the great news is that we had one more order come in at the last minute which put us over the next level of Hostess Rewards. So the winner is going to get $60 in free product and 1 item at 50% off.  Last night I had my husband draw the winner from all of those that were entered and without further delay, drum roll please …………..…………………………….

Darline Wilder

you are the Hostess and winner of free product. (Darline, I will send you a separate email with all of the details.)

 

Marker Trade Up

As many of you know, we had some quality control issues with our previous alcohol markers over the last 2 years, so this year we are replacing them with the well known, high quality ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Markers. I have used them on a few projects so far and am very pleased. They are ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand and have both a fine point and broad tip. Even though colors are not CMTH specific, they are gorgeous and I will provide a handy chart (designed by fellow consultant Ellen Jarvis) to show CTMH coordinating colors for each ShinHan color.

ShinHan Marker Image

Since I feel so strongly about the quality of these new markers and so badly about the experience that you had with our old alcohol markers, if you purchased the previous CTMH alcohol markers from me, you can trade them in for the NEW markers! The previous markers sold in a two-pack for $5.95 each. The new markers are $5.95 each. Trade in your old two-pack for a NEW ShinHan marker of your choice! There are 24 colors to choose from!

For those that didn't purchase the previous ones or want to hold on to them, I have another special for you! For every 5 new markers you purchase, you can choose one of the Mini Stamp Sets FREE! Many of these mini stamps are perfect for coloring in with the new markers!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Oh...my...gosh!!! YAY!! What a great surprise --- crazy work month! LOL --- THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete