Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Card Class–Scaredy Cat

So apparently this class doesn’t get any love and barely gets posted to my blog.  Well, I’m trying my hardest to be more consistent and this is the first step.

Cards - CTMH Scaredy Cat (1) - Smaller

I have to admit that I am so excited about how these cards turned out.  I was proud of myself, if I do say so.

Each month I am going to use a different paper collection for all 3 of my classes.  I asked my club members what kind of cards they wanted to make and if they wanted to use the Scaredy Cat paper.  The biggest response that I got back was that they love the Scaredy Cat paper, but don’t send Halloween cards.  So my goal was to NOT make all 4 of these cards Halloweeny – and I think I accomplished it.

Cards - CTMH Scaredy Cat (9)

Cards - CTMH Scaredy Cat (10)

The dot paper with the stars was so easy for birthday and don’t you just love the Colonial White Ink on Black cardstock effect.  I used the new You Mean The World To My stamp set (B1467), which is quickly becoming a favorite.

Cards - CTMH Scaredy Cat (7)

Cards - CTMH Scaredy Cat (8)

I love purple and silver for elegant cards.  I heat embossed the sentiment with our Silver Embossing Powder.  The stamp set used on this card is called Look To The Light (B1428).  Scriptures from the bible that praise God – enough said.

Cards - CTMH Scaredy Cat (2)

Cards - CTMH Scaredy Cat (3)

Cards - CTMH Scaredy Cat (4)

Of course I had to make some of them with our super cute new Halloween stamps.  This card uses the Trick or Treat Sweets (B1460) and Frightfully Fun (B1453) stamp sets.  They are so cute!

Cards - CTMH Scaredy Cat (5)

Cards - CTMH Scaredy Cat (6)

Last, but not least, and probably my favorite “if the broom fits, ride it”.  For some reason this stamp set, Halloween Greetings (D1605), just popped out at me in the Idea Book.  I LOVE it!!!

 

You too can join me in making these cards.  Even if you aren’t local, I can put together a kit for you and mail it directly to you.

So who wants to join in the fun?

Card Class

Thursday, September 25 at 6:30pm

Cost is just $25 to make 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs)


Register by Thursday, September 11

If you can't make it to the workshop, I can put a kit together for you.  Add $5 if shipping applies, and $5 if you want it stamped.

 

Mark you Calendar for upcoming Card Club Dates:

October 23

November 20

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment