Friday, August 22, 2014

Cricut Artbooking–“Halloween” Layout

My year of Artbooking classes is coming to a close – there are only 3 classes left and here’s the next one.

Artbooking Class 09 (1) - Smaller

I have to give a special shout-out to Dana Kessler and Christine Adams for their inspiration with this page.

I don’t have a close-up picture of the cat, but take a close look at her collar.  That’s right it’s purple shimmer trim.  The tiniest little piece.  But she needed some sparkle. 

Artbooking Class 09 (2)

I think the house is so cool looking.  It’s just simply cut out of black cardstock and backed with Honey cardstock in the windows.  Then pop it up with some 3-d Foam Tape.  So cool!

Artbooking Class 09 (4)

The bats that came out of this moon cut were sponged with Archival Black Ink before adhering to the page.  Oh and back the moon with black cardstock and 3-D foam tape.  Have you noticed there’s a theme here. (3-D Foam Tape)

Artbooking Class 09 (3)

This is probably my favorite effect.  Cut the title twice and offset it.  Thank you Christine Adams for this one!

Remember all cuts are from the Cricut Artbooking collection

 

You can create this page by joining me at my next Cricut Class, Saturday, September 20 at 9am in my studio in Amelia, VA.

Cost is $10 if you own the Artbooking cartridge. Simply bring your Cricut, Artbooking Cartridge Bundle, and I'll supply the rest and walk you through the cuts.

Cost is $20 if you don't own the Artbooking cartridge, because I'll cut all of your pieces for you ahead of time.

Leave a comment or contact me to attend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment