Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Basket Card

I want to share with you a card that I made for my monthly Card Club that took place last week. 

I got the idea for this from a card that I saw in Paper Crafts Magazine. 


It was actually pretty easy to make.  Simply start with a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 white card base.  Then cut 6 - 1/2" x 4 1/4" strips and 6 - 1/4" x 3" strips. 

Then put 3-D Foam Tape along the left, bottom, and right sides of the card.  Do not go more than 3" up from the bottom of the card.  Only remove the adhesive backing from the left side.

Adhere all of the 1/2" strips to the foam tape on the left side.  Then simply weave the 1/4" strips through the 1/2" strips and adhere to the top strip.  Repeat until your basket is finish.  Remove the remaining adhesive backing and adhere your basket to the foam tape.

All of the eggs were stamped using the Easter Wishes Stamp Set (B1422).  The eggs can be cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and then stamped. I used the following ink colors: Buttercup, Lagoon, Cotton Candy, and Gypsy.

Hoppy Easter!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment