Tuesday, March 26, 2013

April Scrapbooking Club - Chantilly - 2nd layout

So far so good - 2 days in a row.  Phew!!!


Here is the 2nd layout that we will create in April at my monthly Scrapbooking Club.


This is the additional layout suggested by CTMH using the Chantilly Workshop on the Go kit.  I didn't add any extra embellishments - I thought there was enough going on and my photos still stood out as the stars of the pages.
 
Remember there are 2 ways that you can also make these pages.
1-Simply purchase the Chantilly Workshop On The Go kit and the Chantilly textiles. The kit come with detailed instructions on how to put these 2 pages together. (You will need inks and blocks for stamping.)

2-If you live near Amelia, VA (15 minutes from the Woodlake area in Midlothian) you can join us for my Monthly Scrapbooking Club where we will create 4 12x12 pages including the 2 seen above at either of the following dates:

Thursday, April 11, 2013 from 6:30-9:30pm
Sunday, April 14, 2013 from 2-5pm


Cost starts at just $16 and includes a full Level 2 paper packet. You can also purchase all of the embellishments and tools used or you can borrow mine, the choice is up to you.

Email me (or leave a comment) if you want to attend.

 
Let's see if my "roll continues - check back tomorrow to find out.  Better yet leave me a comment to hold be accountable.
Thanks for stopping by!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment