Friday, June 7, 2013

June Special - Make It a Banner Day!




Close To My Heart is offering so many specials this month, I'm almost having trouble keeping up.  Well here is the first of many.

Make it a banner day with Close To My Heart’s My Creations® Mini Banner! Get this banner for free in June when you place a minimum order of $25 that includes stamps!  Watch this video to see just what you can make with your Mini Banner.







So if you place an order of $25 that includes an A, B, C, D, or E size stamp set you will get a Mini Banner for FREE.





Wait, there's so much more.  When you place an order of $50 you also get the Stamp of the Month for just $5.




I'm still not done.  When you place an order of $75 you can choose any of the following absolutely FREE:
  • A-size Stamp Set
  • B-size Stamp Set
  • C-size Stamp Set
  • Current Paper Pack
 And if you choose a stamp set above as your free item you will receive another Mini Banner for free.

That's a total savings of over $40.  

Be sure to email me your order and I'll make sure you get all of your Freebies.

Thanks for stopping by.
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment