Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Claire Workshop On The Go Kit

So today I want to show you the Claire Workshop on The Go Kit (G1056).
 
 This kit includes:
My Acrylix Claire Workshop Stamp Set (not available separately) $13.95
Claire Assortment (Z1813)  $5.95
Keyboard Kraft Alphabet (Z1825)  $4.95
Instructional Brochure


The Instructional Brochure provides you with detailed instructions on cutting, stamping, and assembling the layout above.  It's so easy to follow.


I added the Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807) and Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape (Z1817), my new favorite embellishment.  I'm a bit late to join the "Washi craze", but I love it.  It's very forgiving so if you don't like where you put it, simply pull it up and reposition. (Unless you just stuck it to a photo - it's not coming off - at least mine didn't.)


Here's a great picture of the My Acrylix Keepsake Alphabet stamp set (E1024).  This stamp set was actually much easier than I thought it would be to match up.  You do need to stamp each letter individually, but since the stamps and the blocks are clear it so easy.  Also, CTMH has already informed that this item will be retiring soon - so get it before it's gone.


Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow I'll have one more layout using the Claire collection.
Jaime


No comments:

Post a Comment