Friday, June 28, 2013

Convention 2013 - What's to come...

Hi everyone,

Well, I'm at Close To My Heart's annual Convention having a blast, but I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!  I know you all are so excited to hear about the latest and greatest new products from CTMH and I was given a challenge to blog every night, but it just hasn't been possible.  I promise to take some time once I get home to share photos and even more details of what's to come, but here's a small taste.

New products to include create your own stylish jewelry with base pieces and so many fabrics and accents.  I'm learning lots of techniques and ideas.  Now, I'm not a jewelry person, but I'm excited about this.  Also, the new paper collections are beautiful.  Workshops On the Go Kits are great and an even BIGGER value with a D-size stamp set.  There are new foam inserts for the organizers, glitter paper, shimmer trim, washi tape, really great Stamp of the Months.  And an AMAZING new Cricut collection called Artbooking.  CTMH recognizes that the industry is about PRESERVING your MEMORIES, and so much more than scrapbooking, but actually creating ART.  (I know major run-on sentence, but it's late.)  This cartridge has another 700 images, 3 stamp sets, and 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements.  There are themed keys that create an entire scrapbook page and all of the cuts are cut at the SAME size.  AHHHHHH!!! (That's my operatic moment - can you hear it.)

There's so much more that I can't go into to all of it now.  Oh, there are Hostess ONLY stamp sets at a reduced site. So to earn these schedule a party with me today.  We can make some cards, a layout, or even  jewelry for a FUN and memorable girl's night out.

Thanks for stopping by.  I promise to post again as soon as I can.  (Remember I don't have a smart phone or tablet, so I've got to get to the PC and internet to post.)
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Love u girl and all our products. Yeah Close To My Heart!

    ReplyDelete