Sunday, December 21, 2014

Scrapbook Club–Chalk It Up

I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season.  I spent the weekend in North Carolina visiting with my extended family.  I was able to spend some time with my aunt and cousins and their families whom I generally see once a year.  I am so grateful that we all still make the time to connect with each other. Even if it is only once a year.  I hope you are able to do the same with your families.

Well, I’m here to share another set of scrapbook layouts  that we will make at my Scrapbook Club in January featuring the Chalk It Up collection.

Chalk It Up - Pgs 1&2 - Smaller_thumb[1]

This collection is perfect for all of those school pictures that you have of your children.  Since I don’t have children I choose to keep mine more neutral to be able to use for something else, like retreat photos – yeah! 

Chalk It Up Close Ups (1)_thumb[1]

The stamp set that comes in the Workshop on the Go Kit is a great for titles and journaling spots.  As shown below.

Chalk It Up Close Ups (2)_thumb[1]

I chose to add some glitter paper from the Teal Glitter Paper Pack as photo mats.  I think those photos are really going to “sparkle” right off the page.  Ha!

Chalk It Up - Pgs 3&4 - Smaller_thumb[1]

Above is the second layout that I created as part of my Scrapbook Club that will meet in January.  I again used strips of a different piece of glitter paper along with a few strategically punched pieces of cardstock using the Chevron Border Punch.

Chalk It Up Close Ups (4)_thumb[2]

Now I believe in giving credit where it is due.  I didn’t decide to use the chevron border punch, my sister did. She also had this brilliant idea. 

Chalk It Up Close Ups (3)_thumb[2]

She used the Designer Creations Slate Paper Bags as an additional photo/journaling holder behind a photo.  How awesome, a product that was meant to be used for party favors or gift giving can become an embellishment on a scrapbook page.

Now you too can create these pages.  Simply purchase the Workshop on the Go Kit or if you are local to Amelia, VA simply join us at the date below.

So who wants to join in the fun?

Thursday, January 8 at 6:30pm

Sunday, January 11 at 2pm

Cost starts at just $30 and includes a full paper packet (you'll have leftovers) and all of the embellishments needed to complete the pages.
But, remember you choose how much you want to spend and purchase only the embellishments and tools that you want.


Register soon

If you can't make it to the workshop, simply purchase a kit and I'll include my instructions for both layouts for free.

Mark you Calendar for upcoming Scrapbook Club Dates:

February 8 & 12

March 12 & 15

April 9 & 12

May 14 & 17

 

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment