Tuesday, December 23, 2014

New Website Address & Albums

Hello everyone!  Merry Christmas Eve Eve!  I hope you are all ready for the big day.

I wanted to share with you 2 bits of info.  First, I am going to begin the process of changing my website address, email address, and blog address.  First, I’ll start with my website address effective immediately.  The new website address is:

http://singingscrapper.ctmh.com/

I’ll do my best to update all of my links, but I know I’m going to miss some.  So if you find a broken link please let me know.

 

Second, all of the new albums are HERE!  Yeah, you can order any of the following albums starting today.

Albums 01Albums 02Albums 03Albums 04Albums 05Albums 06

I ordered mine and can’t wait to see them in person.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment