Thursday, July 31, 2014

August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop–What a Hoot

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

14-08a

This month we have 67 Consultants featuring the August Stamp of the Month, What A Hoot, a set of 17 stamps.  Remember that this stamp set is only available during the month of August.  Place an order of $50 and get the Stamp of the Month for just $5.

14-08

If you have come here from Dawn Haight's Blog you are on the right path! If you get lost along the way you can find the complete list on Melinda’s Blog here.

 I created a simple card for my upcoming Idea Book Celebration Make-N-Take.

Open House MNT (1)

I used the new Scaredy Cat Paper Packet (X7185B) and the Paper Fundamentals Adventure Assortment (Z2032).

Open House MNT (2)

To color the eyes and hat I used our new ShinHan Touch Twin Markers (eyes - Pastel Green Z2459 and hat - Marigold Z2457).  I am really enjoying these markers.

Open House MNT (3)To finish it off I embellished with the Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon (Z1990) and stars from the Scaredy Cat Assortment (Z3011).

Open House MNT (4)

Oh and I think this doesn’t have to be just a Halloween card, but I made mine for a Birthday.

Now it is time to hop over to Stefani Ewing’s Blog to see what she has created!

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

7 comments: