Friday, May 9, 2014

Scrapbook Club

I can’t believe it is already May and here I am posting about what we are doing in June.  We are using the Jubilee collection to create 4-12x12 pages for June’s Scrapbook Club.

Now, I have to admit that I didn’t care for this collection when I first saw the pages in the book.  However, once I created these pages I liked it.  It is perfect for summer pics of any event. 

As always, you can choose to buy the Workshop on the Go Kit which includes the stamp set or just get the paper and embellishments.  The choice is up to you.

Jubilee Pages 1&2 - Smaller

 

Jubilee Pages 3&4 - Smaller

 

I used the embellishments that come in the Workshop on the Go Kit and created the pages mostly like CTMH did.  However, I did add the Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon (Z1929) to both of the layouts.  I really liked the texture that it added to the pages.

So who wants to join in the fun?

Thursday, June 5 at 6:30pm

Sunday, June 8 at 2pm

Cost starts at just $27 and includes a full paper packet (you'll have leftovers) and all embellishments needed to complete the pages.
But, remember you choose how much you want to spend and purchase only the embellishments and tools that you want.


Register by Monday, May 19

If you can't make it to the workshop, simply purchase the Jubilee Workshop On The Go Kit and I'll include my instructions for both layouts for free.

Mark you Calendar for upcoming Scrapbook Club Dates:
July 10 & 13

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment