Thursday, May 22, 2014

May Card Club

Hello!  Today I wanted to share with you the cards that we will be making at this month’s Card Club.

Card Club 05 (1) - Smaller

If you are local to Amelia, VA I hope you will join us on either:

Thursday, May 29 at 6:30pm

Sunday, June 1 at 2pm

Cost is $25 to make 12 cards (3 each of the 4 designs)

(price includes all cards, envelopes, paper, and embellishments)

If you don’t live near Amelia, VA I can put together a kit for you.  If you want me to stamp it for you add $5.  If shipping applies add $5.

 

For these cards I used the Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment paper pack.  I just LOVE these papers.  They are all neutral with an embossed design on one side and the same design printed on the back.

Card Club 05 (3)

For these 2 cards I used the “You’re The Best” stamp set (C1571).

Card Club 05 (5)

I embellished the cards with the Durable Artisan Studs (Z1816) and the Durable Triangle Studs (Z1928).

Card Club 05 (2)

These last 2 cards were stamped with the May Stamp of the Month – You’ve Got a Friend.  Remember to get yours only during the month of may for just $5 when you place a $50 order.  Click here to start shopping.

Card Club 05 (4)

On this last card I inked the “red” piece of paper.  Because the paper has an embossed design on one side you can sponge ink on it and the design will “resist” the ink.  Pretty cool.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment