Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dream Pop - "How lovely is our Family" layout

Here is the second layout that I created with the Dream Pop papers.



As in the first layout I really wanted to use a lot of the elements that were already printed on the page.  For instance in this layout it was the title section "How Lovely".  I just used another piece of cardstock to cover that up on the right page.  I also used Close To My Heart's How To Book "Make It From Your Heart" pattern #5.


I think one of my favorite embellishments on these pages is the Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small.  They are already adhesive backed and the package contains 6 different flourishes total.


For the title, I used the Irresistibles Houndstooth Alphabet again, but for this page I sponged it with Lagoon Ink.  I also added the Kraft Keyboard Alphabet to complete my title.



Here is a list of all of the embellishments that I used:


Simply order $35 in product and you get the Dream Pop paper for only $10. Simply click here to place your order before May 31.

Remember that I am making this deal even sweeter.

For every pack of Dream Pop that you order you are entered into a drawing for one of the following:
  1. $40 worth of FREE product from me
  2. $40 toward a Workshop, Crop, or even my August Slumber Party Retreat
So you can email me your order or click here to start shopping.

But wait there's more.  If you order your Dream Pop paper pack through me I will send you my cutting directions and pictures of these 4 pages for free so that you can recreate them on your own.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment