Friday, April 5, 2013

"My Sunshine" Stamp Set Page

So today I have another project that we will create at my Monthly Cricut Artiste Class on Saturday, April 27 at 9am.



Now I can't take credit for creating this page.  It's part of the artwork that Close To My Heart created for this stamp set.  You can get the directions and dimensions by clicking here

Or if you live near Amelia, VA you can join us at my Monthly Cricut Artiste Class on Saturday, April 27 at 9am. The class is just $10 if you own the Cricut Artiste collection and $20 if you don't as I will cut all of your papers ahead of time.

Don't live in Amelia - that's ok too. I can put together a kit for you. Simply add $5 for shipping to whichever price pertains to you. You can email me or comment below if you want to attend the class or receive a kit.

I have one more card to share with you tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment