Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Free Stamp sets during the month of April

Wouldn't it be great to SAVE $186!! 



Well, this month you can.  I am so excited to share the April Promotion with you.  Simply join my team and sign up as a Close To My Heart Consultant in April and you will receive the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Months absolutely free!  That's right - there is no catch, no additional shipping or tax.


For only $49 you will receive the Essentials Kit which includes all of the following:
Petite Perks Critter Expressions Stamp Set
Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements
Chantilly Workshops on the Go Scrapbooking Kit
Reflections Scrapbook Program
Originals Card Confidence Program
Buttercup Exclusive Inks Pad
Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Pad
Spinner
My Acrylix Wheel of Life Stamp Set
My Acrylix For a Friend Stamp Set
4x5 My Acrylix Block
Current Idea Books (3)

This kit retails for $155, that's a savings of $106.  Don't forget about the 4 stamp sets that you are going to get for FREE (this month only).  That brings your savings to $186.  WOW - now that's a reason to celebrate!

I absolutely love being a CTMH Consultant.  I get to meet new people, be creative, earn free vacations, completely support my papercrafting hobby, and make MONEY!!  I just celebrated my 4 year anniversary with CTMH and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.  I am getting more pages scrapbooked each month than ever before.  I have a "reason" to intentionally schedule some creative time each week.  I have also earned one incentive trip (a Hawaiian Cruise) and am on my way to earning my second (1 week in Costa Rica). 

I am very blessed to be the team leader of the Harmonious Scrappers.  We have consultants in Texas, North Carolina, and Virginia.  To sign up today simply click here.  If you have any questions or concerns about becoming a consultant simply email me.  I would love to talk with you about it some more.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment