Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Scrapbooking Club uses Moonlight paper packet

I can't believe how much I love this paper.  I never thought I would be saying that a Halloween paper collection is my favorite out of 7 others.  Well, I don't know if it is my favorite, but I do LOVE it.  Here are the 2 pages that CTMH designed using the Moonlight Workshop On The Go kit.
 


Yes, that's me in the pictures - I think I was almost 2.  When I saw this page that CTMH had created I thought of these pictures.  Now since I don't have children of my own I wanted to create the other page so that it could be used for something other than Halloween and I love how it turned out.
 
 
 
I added the Silver Shimmer Trim Ribbon to the pages to dress them up.  I can't get enough of this ribbon.  First, it is adhesived backed and you can color it with our alcohol markers - need I say more.  You can purchase it by clicking here.  Check back tomorrow for a card that I created with this paper and the silver shimmer trim.  The card was actually my inspiration for this page.
 
If you are local you can come and make these 2 pages during the month of October.  At this workshop we will also use the blending pen to add just a touch of color to the mummy and the lamp.  

Remember if you aren't local, I can put together a kit for you with directions.

If you are local, I hope you will join us in October for the monthly Scrapbooking Club that meets in my studio in Amelia, VA on the following dates:

Thursday, October 18 from  6:30-9:30pm
Sunday, October 21 from 2-5pm
(I only ordered 3 extra paper packs, so contact me TODAY to guarantee your seat.)
 
Cost varies, but begins at just $16 (which includes a full level 2 paper packet with 12 sheets of paper). You can check out the Workshop On The Go kit here.
 
Email me to attend the workshop or place your order here for these great products!
If you aren't local or just can't make it to the workshop that's okay too. I'll put together a kit for you with my cutting instructions and detailed directions on putting the pages together on your own.  Simply email me at jaime_llewellyn@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment