Thursday, October 11, 2012

Final Moonlight Card

So here is one last card that I created with the Moonlight Paper Pack.  It really shows just how versatile this paper pack is.  I used a pattern from our recently retired How-To-Books Wishes.


Here is a list of the products that I used to create this card:
Z1474 Kraft Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes
X7161B Moonlight Paper Pack
C1524 Words of Comfort Stamp Set
Z2147 Smokey Plum Ink Pad
Z1764 Just Blooms Floret Paper Shapes
Z1335 Licorice Opaque Gems
Z1393 Mini-Medley Accents Black Collection
Z1081 Colonial White Waxy Flax
 
Be sure to tune in tomorrow as we switch gears to the October Stamp of the Month.
This stamp set is available for $5 only during the month of October.  I'll show you everything that I have created with it (and boy is it alot more than I realized).  It's definitely becoming a go to stamp set.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment