Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Scrapbook Club–Yuletide Carol

I can’t believe I am making Christmas cards and layouts already.  This year I am using 1 paper collection for all of my classes.  So that means we are already making Christmas layouts using the Yuletide Carol paper collection.

Yuletide Carol Pgs 1&2 - Smaller

I simply followed the instructions included in the Workshops on the Go Kit, but made a few changes of my own.

Yuletide Carol (1)

I eliminated 2 of the Cricut Artbooking cuts and added the My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment (not included in the kit).

Yuletide Carol (2)

These layouts feature a lot of paper piecing with the stamped images.  Meaning that you stamp the image in 2 different colors and trim out various pieces of each image to adhere one another.

Yuletide Carol Pgs 3&4 - Smaller

This “peace on earth” image along with the pine bough images makes for a really nice title.

Yuletide Carol (4)

Yuletide Carol (5)

As always, you can choose to buy the Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go Kit which includes the stamp set and embellishments or just get the paper and choose what embellishments you want to purchase.  The choice is up to you.

I used the embellishments that came in the Workshop on the Go Kit and added the My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment.

So who wants to join in the fun?

Thursday, November 6 at 6:30pm

Sunday, November 9 at 2pm

Cost starts at just $25 and includes a full paper packet (you'll have leftovers) and 2 of the embellishments needed to complete the pages.
But, remember you choose how much you want to spend and purchase only the embellishments and tools that you want.


Register by Wednesday, October 22

If you can't make it to the workshop, simply purchase the Yuletide Carol Workshop On The Go Kit and I'll include my instructions for both layouts for free.

Mark you Calendar for upcoming Scrapbook Club Dates:

December 11 & 14

January 8 & 11

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment