Monday, November 11, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy–Fall themes

You’ll fall for the Cricut® Artbooking collection when you see what it can do for your autumn-themed projects. Its festive overlays, borders, shapes, and other autumn-themed pieces will give your layouts and cards just the warmth they need for this chilly season. Watch the video for great ideas on using the cartridge!

I was so inspired by this video that I created one of the 12x12 pages as the Take-N-Make for my All-Day Crop this coming Saturday, November 16 from 9am-9pm. (There is still 1 seat left if you are local to Amelia, VA and want to join us.)

MNT Nov Artbooking (1)

I changed up some of the paper and embellishments with what I had on hand.

MNT Nov Artbooking (3)

I added some of the Brown & Tan Glitter Paper and some sparkles in each of the buttons.

Also I printed my first picture in over 2 months and put it on a page.  That felt great – can’t wait to get caught up and actually able to put pictures on my pages again.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment