Monday, July 22, 2013

Surf’s Up Kit of the Month Club

So if you have been following my blog you have seen the 2 layouts that I created with this month’s Workshop On the Go Kit – Surf’s Up.  Remember that this Workshop On the Go Kit retires at the end of this month, so get it before it’s gone.

Surf's Up - Pgs 1&2

Surf's Up - Pgs 3&4

If you live near Amelia, VA you are welcome to join us for my Monthly Scrapbooking Club as we create these 4-12x12 pages at either of the following dates:

Thursday, August 8, 2013 from 6:30-9:30pm
 Sunday, August 11, 2013 from 2-5pm

Cost starts at just $16 and includes a full Level 2 Paper Pack.

Cost is $30 for a Level 2 Paper Pack and all of the embellishments
(You choose how much you want to spend.)
 
Registration ends Wednesday, July 24th
Email me or leave a comment before the deadline if you want to attend.
__________________________________________________________________

If you aren’t local to Amelia simply join my Kit of the Month Club and each month I’ll ship a new Workshop On The Go kit directly to your home.  (You may also need inks and blocks for stamping.)

Email me to become the newest member of my Kit of the Month Club.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment