Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So blessed to be a CTMH Consultant

I think most everyone who has met me knows that I absolutely love being a Close To My Heart Consultant.  There are so many reasons why, but the one at the top of my list right now is our annual Convention. 

I just returned home from our 2012 Convention which was held in Dallas, TX.  It is 4 days packed full of excitement with new product reveals, artwork galore, create and takes, and so many friends. 


This is a picture of 4 of my team members, the Harmonious Scrappers, that made the trip with me.  I hope to be able to share this experience with so many more team members next year.


This photo is my upline's entire team, the Balloonists at Heart, which is lead by Kathy Aardema-Zunk (in the far right of the photo).


It is so hard to put into words just what Convention is all about, but I'm going to try.  Continue to check back over the next few days to see all of the updates and photos of this wonderful event.  Better yet become a Consultant yourself and experience it for yourself by joining my team today. Next year's Convention will be held at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort in sunny Orlando, FL at the end of June.

One of the best parts of Convention is getting the brand new Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  I don't know how this company does it, but every time it just gets better and better.  I know you want to get your hands on your very own copy today and that is so easy to do.

Simply leave a comment and follow my blog and I will mail you your very own copy of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book today.  (Be sure to send me your mailing address if I don't have it already.)

No comments:

Post a Comment