Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Come Scrap Away

I just spent the weekend at the Hilton near the Richmond Airport for the Come Scrap Away Retreat.  I had such a great time.  I got a little bit of scrappin' done, but more importantly I met some really great women. 

I was given the opportunity to share Close To My Heart with the ladies at the retreat and offered them a small Make-N-Take Card.  (I'll have to post a picture later because of course the camera is in the house and I'm in my studio.)

If you weren't there you should definitely check out the Come Scrap Away website and be there next time.  It's an amazing deal for a retreat.  Plenty of food and the rooms are great because they have their own mini kitchen and living space in addition to the bedroom.  I can't wait for the next one (to be scheduled sometime in early 2013).

Thank you so much to everyone, but especially to Susan for giving me the chance to share CTMH with everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment