Monday, April 23, 2012

Florentine is now one of my favorites


So I just finished making the pages for next month's Scrapbooking Clubs using the Florentine paper and it is now one of my favorites. I just love these papers. I can't really explain why, but they really highlighted my photos well. I think it's the blues & oranges which have always been a great color combination, but not something I would normally be drawn to. I just love the stripes in this packet too.

I added the Stickease to my project because they were too cool looking. I love the almost tie-dyed look of them. There are also so many sentiments in the set that it makes for really easy titles and journaling.
So if you too want to join us in making these 2 layouts you can. All workshops are held in my Studio above our detached garage at my home in Amelia, VA.

Next month's Scrapbook Clubs will be held:
Sunday, May 6 from 2-5pm
Thursday, May 10 from 6:30-9:30pm
Saturday, May 12 from 2-5pm

Cost of the workshop varies because you get to purchase what you want. Starts at $16 and includes plenty of paper to make these pages and many more. All other embellishments and tools are optional.

Email me today if you want to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment