Monday, January 30, 2012

NEW Year, NEW Start, NEW Class

Ok, it's a new year, which means a new start. I'm going to do this blog thing (if it kills me). I'm going to get better at posting more often on my blog - I promise. And if I don't you have every right to hold it against me. Now let's not go overboard - my goal is once a week. That would be a huge accomplishment from what I've been doing. So with that, here we go......
Since we are on the theme of NEW...I've designed a new monthly class that revolves around the Cricut and our Art Philosophy cartridge. Basically, each month I will design a few projects all cut from the same page of the cartridge booklet. So here's a picture of February's class projects.
If you own a Cricut (doesn't matter what size) and the Art Philosophy cartridge this class is just $10. I will supply all of the paper and embellishments. You simply bring your Cricut and your Art Philosophy bundle (stamps and all dimensional elements). I will teach you how to cut all of the paper using your Cricut. It's that simple!
If you don't own a Cricut or the Art Philosophy cartridge don't worry you can come to. Your cost for the class would be $20 and you only need to bring your basic paper crafting supplies. Plus you can show up 30 minutes late for class. That's right - I just gave you permission to be late for something.
Last, if you own a Cricut, but not the Art Philosophy cartridge - what are you waiting for. It has 700 images on it. A full alphabet with numbers and a decorative layer, numerous cards, tags, 3-d items like flowers and boxes, and more. It's amazing! Visit my website www.JaimeL.myctmh.com and order your Art Philosophy bundle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment