Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ALOHA!!!


Well, it is official. I have earned the Close To My Heart 2012 Incentive Cruise. Where will we be cruisin' you might ask - the Hawaiian Islands. I can't believe it. The points to earn the cruise were so much higher than last year, but hard work and dedication came through.
You see I wasn't striving for it until May when CTMH sent out an email that had my name in a list of people that could earn the cruise if they worked a little bit harder. I actually said to myself, "what, you have to be kidding." So I went to the website to see how close I was, did some math, and figured out that I COULD actually do it.
Well, 4 months, 3 recruits, and thousands of $ in sales later - it is earned. I can't wait. This is my first ever CTMH cruise and I am so excited.
Next year we will be cruisin' in the Caribbean and you could join us. See the page about the Monthly Special to take advantage of this incredible special and become a CTMH consultant today.

No comments:

Post a Comment